Thursday, April 12, 2007

Doyles...

...what can I say other than fantastic. Just a short ferry journey from the ciddy to Watsons Bay, and Doyles is just on the beach next to the ferry wharf.

I took this on my phone (so the picture is a bit crap... compared to the others in the blog anyway!), while we were waiting for the return ferry.



We were sat in the sun at the edge of the restaurant, scoffing Yellowfin tuna steak and mash, cooked to perfection.

Hehe, I am going on about it, but people that have been will know what I'm on about.

It was a bit of a rush getting there as we caught the 2nd to last ferry, the last one being only an hour or so later, and when we got there we found out that the kitchen was closing in 10 mins or so, so we hastily ordered, but then everything slowed down a little and we enjoyed our dinner!

No comments: